Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas won. Turn the lights on.


Someone complained the other day that the upcoming Freeman Holiday Lights tour something something War on Christmas, and as much as I would like to engage in this Christmas tradition and/or debate in futility, I simply don't have the time this year. Because I'm making a holiday lights map!
Did you know that I've been adding Easter Eggs to it for at least five years? Yes, there have been cats.

Short hot take: The War on Christmas was over before it ever began, and Christmas won, by a landslide. Look around you. You can't escape it even if you wanted to.

WAR OVER.


So let's skip the unnecessary outrage, at least for a bit, and enjoy the holidays. And because you're nice you get to see the map as I work on it. Don't tell my boss.


***
Person of the Year, but NO TOUCHY!
Terrible person of the year wrote the book on what he's currently doing.
Renting, good.  Space, better.
Editorial about editorial. 

***


One video:
Channing Tatum Says 8 Hateful Things to a Kitten